AIB believes the ability and potential of our people should be realised through their employment with us and are committed to helping those individuals reach their full potential, for the benefit of themselves and AIB, and being rewarded for their performance.
Our reputation is built on providing a first class, personal service to our clients and insurer partners and the singular reason for our success which provides us the advantage over the competition.
We are always interested in hearing from high-quality individuals who would like to be involved in our growth plans and help us expand and develop the business in these exciting times ahead.
First and foremost, we look for individuals who are highly personable and feel comfortable communicating with people of all walks of life, ideally with an insurance background. Secondly these individuals are self-motivated, highly professional and committed with the ability to channel their natural enthusiasm into delivering results.
If you feel you are the right person please email us at email@example.com and we will discuss our attractive employment packages.
High Net Worth & Niche Relationship Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in Eastleigh as one of our High Net Worth and Niche Relationship Managers.
You will be joining a specialist team responsible for growing and managing all aspects of an established, niche portfolio of High Net Worth and non-standard motor and home insurance clients. Our client’s own luxury and exotic cars so our emphasis will be on maintaining and maximising relationships with clients and providing professional, attentive and proactive customer service.
Duties will include:
- Obtaining accurate risk details in order to obtain suitable cover at the best price possible for new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
- Ensuring cover is appropriate and suitable
- Liaising with insurers to secure the best possible premium quotation at the best possible terms
- Resolving any queries from insurers or clients
- Adherence to FCA and company protocols
The emphasis will be on service and relationship building and not targeted sales. Therefore, candidates MUST have strong customer care skills with the ability to sell when needed. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively and develop relationships both with clients and insurers is key to success.
This is a key position in a small team of specialists, so candidates will need to have solid and recent motor insurance experience from a broking or active underwriting background.
Customer Service & Insurance Consultant Position
We are currently recruiting for a entry level Insurance Consultant to join our busy team in our Eastleigh office.
Ideally, applicants will have an insurance, banking or customer service background, however, we will consider all applicants who consider themselves confident with lots of personality and can fit into an upbeat and sales driven organisation.
As a leading insurance provider for clients that have non standard car and home insurance needs we need you to be confident dealing with high net worth individuals and those that have unusual and often more challenging requirements. Our clients own super cars including Ferrari’s, McLaren and Porsche. They could own kit cars, modified vehicles, motorhomes or classic and vintage vehicles. On a daily basis you will be negotiating and sourcing insurance from the UK’s leading insurance providers for client that may have properties that have previously been flooded, high sum insureds, previous subsidence issues or UK or overseas holiday homes.
Whatever your personal goals, you’ll find a remarkable level of training and support in reaching them. It’s more than just team spirit, with many people saying that the encouragement they get at AIB is like being part of a big family.
So, what do you need to join this family? Well, a talent for sales is obviously important, but as you will be dealing with our customers, you also need solid customer services skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of people.
In return, you can look forward to plenty of opportunities for career progression, plus a generous and highly competitive salary.
Application is made by forwarding your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AIB are currently looking to recruit an office administrator to work in our busy Eastleigh office.
Your role within AIB:
As a fast growing insurance broker we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in our new offices near FlemingPark. The position is a full time administration role that will also involve some basic telephone work. Applicants must be able to file, deal with post, data entry, send letters and emails to clients and insurers, answer the telephone as well as general office duties.
We will give the successful individual every opportunity to reach their full potential and a foot in the door within the insurance industry. The right person should be confident and friendly, hardworking with basic computer skills.
Application is made by forwarding your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Compliance and Risk Manager
AIB are currently looking to recruit an office Compliance and Risk Manager.
This role reports into the Managing Director and Sales Director.
Objective of The Role
- To lead governance and risk management function, framework and culture, providing expertise, guidance and support to staff and Board members, and embedding high standards of accountability, integrity and probity.
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance to the business by planning and delivering best governance, compliance and risk management practice and services in line with FCA and other regulators code of practice.
- To support specific high-level projects and strategy initiatives
- To contribute fully in the strategic and corporate management as a member of the Executive team.
- Participate in developing a culture in which the customer is the focal point of the business
Duties and Responsibilities
- Board and Governance
- To provide leadership, support and motivation to staff to ensure the effective delivery of a compliance framework.
- To ensure the effectiveness, integrity and compliance of the business’s governance structure
- To promote and deliver good governance and compliance principles
- Regulation and Compliance
- To take the lead in shaping and maintaining the relationship with the FCA, FOS
- To ensure that AIB meets its statutory, regulatory and stakeholder obligations and to minimise risk to the business and its stakeholders
- To be the designated officer in respect of regulatory and compliance obligation
- To prepare and submit relevant reports to the Board including internal compliance monitoring, conduct risk, conflicts of interest, TCF MI, data security, fraud, bribery / inducements, complaints (including root cause analysis) executive summaries of relevant regulatory papers.
- Member of the Risk Committee with responsibility for appropriate risks
- Data Protection Officer and responsible for Data Protection training
- Complete regulatory returns as necessary
- Produce and maintain all Governance / compliance documentation and rule books including; compliance plan, audit and monitoring plan, fit and proper annual test, governance and compliance manual, anti-money laundering processes, financial promotions, training and competence scheme.
- Responsibility for all Complaints Management, root cause analysis and subsequent reporting.
- Training and Competence
- Updating and monitoring the firm’s Training and Competence Scheme, ensuring that all relevant individuals are FCA registered and sufficient records are maintained
- Responsibility for Fit and Proper regime including Board competencies, annual Fit and Proper checks.
- Responsibility for writing procedures and policies for recruitment, appraisals exit interviews etc.
- Establishing written guidance to staff on the appropriate implementation of the rules and standards through the Compliance Manual, policies and procedures and other documents such as guides or training.
- To develop and maintain a programme of training relevant to the business.
- Provide compliance training where appropriate, data security, appraisals, recruitment, anti-money laundering etc.
- Internal Compliance Monitoring
- To attend the RCC meetings and to provide and deliver appropriate reports.
- To carry out internal compliance audit where appropriate, liaise with external auditors and report findings to the Board and Risk Committee
- To liaise with the Internal / External Auditors in relation to compliance matters and ensure timely implementation of all audit recommendations related to Compliance.
- To develop and maintain a risked based compliance monitoring plan in order to ensure a comprehensive Compliance service to the business e.g. financial promotions, call recording, sales processes.
- Responsibility for developing, maintaining and implementing the Compliance procedures, monitoring plans and program
- To review, advise and assist in investigations of any complaints, carry out root cause analysis and team training where appropriate.
- To oversee the annual audit of all partners and approve all Introducers and AR’s.
- To review and oversee audit for AR’s and provide MI to the Board
- Ensuring the business’s conformation with applicable HR related regulations and statutes as well as the business’s procedures and policies, by writing and maintaining HR manual, policies draft correspondence.
- To provide HR guidance and assistance for staffing issues.
- Developing staffing strategies and implementing programs and plans. E.g. FCA recruitment procedures and forms, induction training and work books.
- Ensure effective employee training and development programs. (AML, Data security, TCF etc)
- Member of Executive team
- In conjunction with other members of the Executive Team, responsible for developing the business strategy, implementation and business performanceMoney Laundering Officer
- Responsible for ensuring that the business meets its anti-money laundering requirements
Authorities will be delegated to the MD