Whatever you utilise a minibus for, whether it is for private use, to taxi holidaymakers to and from the airport or to take children to and from school, we can help arrange suitable, competitive minibus insurance to provide you with complete peace of mind. You will be pleased to read that we have an extensive panel of insurers at our disposal that can provide bespoke cover for your minibus no matter where you are located in the UK.
You will no doubt be aware that minibuses come in all shapes and sizes with the capacity to carry between 9 to 16 passengers along with their luggage. So, if you are looking to accept bookings for the likes of weddings, birthday parties, stag and hen nights out or to take a dozen rugby supporters to watch England play the All Blacks at Twickenham, appropriate, quality minibus insurance can be quickly put in place to cater for such trips and many more.
It is worth noting that the insurance companies on our panel that are able to provide cover for your minibus have an excellent reputation for processing claims speedily.
Minibus Insurance could cover you for a variety of risks, depending upon the level of cover, such as: –
• The minibus being stolen, damage to the minibus and/or other vehicles if you were involved in a road traffic accident, fire damage and if you or other people were injured or killed following an accident in your minibus.
• Breakdown cover should the minibus break down i.e. at the roadside whilst transporting passengers. If it is not possible to get the minibus working immediately it may be possible to arrange for the vehicle to be transported to another location along with the passengers.
• Public liability cover provides you with peace of mind say in the event of you being sued by a member of the public for being negligent or should you injure another person whilst driving the minibus.
• Legal expenses cover provides monies towards the cost of using the services of someone from the legal profession to help recover your loss should you be involved in an accident that is not your fault.
• Windscreen cover should your windscreen have been damaged perhaps due to a stone hitting it.
• Additional driver(s) may be added to the policy enabling one or more persons to assist you with your workload.
• Option to pay premiums monthly or annually for your minibus insurance.
• Voluntary excess amount options to possibly assist in lowering your minibus insurance premium plus excess protection cover.
So, if you are looking for a quotation for minibus insurance perhaps because your existing cover is coming up for renewal or you are setting up in business as a minibus operative for the first time, why not get in touch with us here at AIB Insurance on 02380 268351 and discuss your requirements with an experienced member of our team. He or she will then be able to help you obtain a competitive quotation for minibus insurance from our extensive panel of specialist insurers.