BIBA is the UK’s leading general insurance intermediary organisation. They represent the interests of insurance brokers, intermediaries and their customers with over 2,300 members including 98 of the UK’s top 100 firms. Their members handle about half the value of all UK home, contents, motor, travel, commercial and industrial insurance policies.
Karen Manley, Risk & Compliance Director of Airsports Insurance Bureau, says: “AIB has seen and continues to enjoy significant growth despite these challenging times both within the insurance industry and externally. Biba play a fundamental role within the insurance broking profession. We look forward to working alongside BIBA and this membership will be a benefit to our growing business”.
Airsports Insurance Bureau is an independent Insurance Broker approved and regulated by the FCA. We are an established personal lines insurance broker, founded in 1993. With a panel of over 30 insurer partners we have a passion for insuring high net worth and niche personal lines clients. Our staff are UK based and our offices are located in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
Ten great reasons why you benefit from using Airsports Insurance Bureau Ltd (AIB) a BIBA broker:
- have access to a wide choice of products from the majority of insurance markets
- can give advice on suitable insurance protection
- can represent the client in claims settlements
- are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- can give risk management advice by identifying, measuring, managing and controlling risk and where appropriate can give advice on health and safety, fire prevention and premises security
- provide clear information and documents
- have their own professional indemnity insurance protection providing customer confidence
- clearly state the costs of the policy including any fees they may charge
- give fair treatment to customers in the event of a complaint, with the additional assurance of the Financial Ombudsman Service
- eligible customers are protected by the Government-backed Financial Services Compensation Scheme
You can locate AIB on the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (BIBA) website via www.biba.org.uk